Ads have become annoying? Remove Ad Tools for Android with Lucky Patcher. Using the app is very easy. However, in order to remove ads from your app, you need to root your Android device first.
Steps to delete Google ads using Lucky Patcher:
- Tap the name of the app and choose Delete Google ad.
- Select Delete Google Ads patch
- Run and test the app on web
- If your ad is showing, tap Disable Advertising Activity, find and disable ad activity
- If you are lucky, Google ads should have delete
- To return the application to its original state, you need to tap Delete ODEX with change or Restore